Do guys find "nerdy" girls annoying?

I don't know if i'd consider myself "nerdy" but i really enjoy learning and I like having deeper convos w people once in a while. Would a guy I'm talking to get annoyed if I occasionally mentioned some random fact about like climate change or physics or anything like that? I don't want to sound like a smart ass or be annoying so I try not to talk about that stuff even though I actually enjoy these types of convos the best but... what do u guys think?

024

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nerds a lot. I think it's a rare and valuable trait especially in females as I don't often see females my age concerned with learning as getting the popular guy friend or getting higher up on the social ladder. That and nerd males can be competition for me while a nerd woman is not usually competing for another nerd woman.

If only I could find someone like you IRL, that feeling when you're digging in the muck and unearth a gold bar the size of my fist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • aw ahaha sweet of u to say thanks:)

• It's all true. I keep showing my true colors in the hopes of some "nerdy girl" coming out of hiding. I know they're there but any in my area aren't easy to find.

• I feel ur struggle lmao but some day it'll happen! I don't even talk to people about the stuff I wanna talk about surprisingly no one seems to care.. my true colours are very well hidden haha