Out of preference would you be cheated on or be the one to cheat on someone?

I personally would rather be cheated on because I know I would eventually get over it. What I couldn't get over is being someone I couldn't recognize any more who hurts the person I'm suppose to love the most but that's just me.
  • Get cheated on
  • Cheat on someone

320

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on both sides of the equation - either way your relationship is wrecked neither one is really "worse" than the other

• Are you kidding? If You cheat on someone, any fallout in your relationship is entirely your fault and you don't deserve any pitty. Fuck you if you're one of those assholes who will cheat on someone and then whine woe-is-me when your relationship inevitably goes to shit

• Who's asking for pity? Who's going woe-is-me? When did I say it wasn't my fault?

• Saying no side is worse implies they're both equal predicaments. It's obviously worse to get cheated on, without question

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d rather be cheated on and deal with the pain myself than have the one I love be heartbroken