Out of preference would you be cheated on or be the one to cheat on someone?

I personally would rather be cheated on because I know I would eventually get over it. What I couldn't get over is being someone I couldn't recognize any more who hurts the person I'm suppose to love the most but that's just me.
  • Get cheated on
    Vote A
  • Cheat on someone
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on both sides of the equation - either way your relationship is wrecked neither one is really "worse" than the other

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you kidding? If You cheat on someone, any fallout in your relationship is entirely your fault and you don't deserve any pitty. Fuck you if you're one of those assholes who will cheat on someone and then whine woe-is-me when your relationship inevitably goes to shit

• Show All
    • Who's asking for pity? Who's going woe-is-me? When did I say it wasn't my fault?

• Saying no side is worse implies they're both equal predicaments. It's obviously worse to get cheated on, without question

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d rather be cheated on and deal with the pain myself than have the one I love be heartbroken

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Id rather be cheated on because it would suck and would end my relationship but if I cheated id never forgive myself. It would eat away at me for the rest of my life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rather have more sex then less sex. That’s what I always say. (I never say that)

2|0
    0|0
  • I would never forgive myself if i cheated. To cause my s. o that kind of pain would be heartbreaking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could never break the trust of any person i care about. Because i only care about 5 people and those are all friends. But i don`t give a shit about anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheated on. I would never cheat on someone if it were in my control, which should equate for 99.9% of someone's entire life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be cheated on too. I haven't properly cheated, but women have cheated on their partners with me. Not my proudest moments.

1|0
    0|0
  • get cheated on. i rather have the pain of being cheated on than having to live with myself knowing that i'm a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cheat so the only scenario that would exist in this situation would be being cheated on

2|0
    0|0
  • Be cheated on. I prefer it when other people make mistakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be cheated on. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever cheated on someone else. The guilt would haunt me forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a shit human being, so I would never cheat on someone

1|0
    0|1
  • is nither an option... i just want a faithful girl so this is not an issues lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My answer would've exactly the same as yours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheated on, I don't hold a grudge

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were the cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either or actually

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheat on someone, definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • I was cheated on by an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheated on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't stoop that low, ever. You can't bet I'm going to stop any and all contact with her though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes