If you met someone from another country and you liked him or her would you date him or her?

825

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really interested in long distance relationships. I've never been in a relationship before and I don't think that would be the best place to start. However, you can't choose who you fall for. If I'd develop feelings for someone and we decided to give long distance a shot, I'd certainly try my best to make it work. However, I'm not actively looking for that kind of relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dream of one day marrying someone from a more traditional country or a conservative woman here in the states. Preferably a Japanese or European woman, so yes, I'd date internationally. I hear it beats dealing with Western women in general anyways