If you met someone from another country and you liked him or her would you date him or her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really interested in long distance relationships. I've never been in a relationship before and I don't think that would be the best place to start. However, you can't choose who you fall for. If I'd develop feelings for someone and we decided to give long distance a shot, I'd certainly try my best to make it work. However, I'm not actively looking for that kind of relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dream of one day marrying someone from a more traditional country or a conservative woman here in the states. Preferably a Japanese or European woman, so yes, I'd date internationally. I hear it beats dealing with Western women in general anyways

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• did it. got married at 16, and now im separated at 19 and he's here on the visa that i filed for him, and my hearts ripped in two. Wouldn't encourage it because I feel like these relationships are the hardest, but when it works out it is definitely beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about to marry someone from a different country. She was beautiful, caring, she might have not been "wealthy" but I loved her regardless. Unfortunately, due to societal pressures I had to put an end to it. Might've been for the best, I still miss her sometimes but i'm trying to move on to something more realistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If they were from another country but lived in the country i was in, then sure. If they were from another country and lived there and were going back soon, then no. I wouldn't do long distance.
    I mean my girlfriend is from a different country. She's from England and im from Scotland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if the person is good and i think it may be the one i Β΄ll hive it a try , but i guess i will discuss being in a serious relationship ( marriage or engagement ) earlier to see how they react to know if it's worth it to keep the relationship from the early stages

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes marriage will have to be considered earlier than later though if you want them to stay in your country often. Unless they already have a Visa or green card.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is not only about physical relationship its more than that if know how to enjoy the date that it would be great pleasure

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how I met my late wife. She was from Italy on vacation in the U. S.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they were planing to stay here, then why not. if they were just on vacation or a limited time job here, then i don't se how dating would work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I already have so... plus a sibling of mine married an American.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if they are really in love or if they are just trying to scam me... so in my case no i only stay with in the us

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope waste of time. We would go back to our countries and never marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes why not?
    I've already did it and its the best thing ever

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure. my pleasure

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cross the world for my crush !

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • It could happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Accents are sexy, ofc