If you met someone who was a window and had a child and you really fell for him or her would you be able to settle down with that person?

I mean would you settle down for the long term taking on the child too?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• In this scenario, yes because ultimately if id fallen for someone that much then i could deal with the child.
    However, id never let myself get into that situation because i really do not want children and so I wouldn't want the responsibility of her child.
    I also don't think it would be fair on the kid because id maybe be able to treat it like a sibling but never have that parent/child relationship

Most Helpful Girl