If you met someone who was a window and had a child and you really fell for him or her would you be able to settle down with that person?

I mean would you settle down for the long term taking on the child too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In this scenario, yes because ultimately if id fallen for someone that much then i could deal with the child.
    However, id never let myself get into that situation because i really do not want children and so I wouldn't want the responsibility of her child.
    I also don't think it would be fair on the kid because id maybe be able to treat it like a sibling but never have that parent/child relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think I could yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well many people fall through windows... so thats a tough call.

But hey, if you love them enough you'll love everything about them and everything that comes with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. One of the greatest privileges in life is to be important in the life of a child. How you get to that state is of secondary interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would it doesn't matter their situation love doesn't care about if she was married before or anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • A window? Hello? Of course not, i`m a silicon alloy, i`d just scratch the glass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Its depends upon the relation bond built between them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a widow but she was married and had a daughter from previous marriage. We are married and now have 2 kids of our own

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a show of what a great person you are inside not just out

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? If u fall for him or her, then y not. U answered ur own question.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would definitely be transparent.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not daddy material.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • yes im ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell me why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I love windows. So see through

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women do it depends on the compatiblity

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if that is what would make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would sue Mr and Mrs Window along with their child because they made me trip and fall through. It was their fault for not shutting themselves with a lock.

0|1
    0|0
  • Window's rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd never go out with a window. They're too closed up 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I meant to write widow. ..

• Anyways, I think if you feel you can handle having to care for a kid that's not yours, perhaps with him or her resenting you for being there and missing their mom, you should go for it.

Recommended myTakes