New to Dating: How to know if the girl is "right" for me?

I am simply new to dating ( I come from a different culture) and I recently started dating. However, I feel that dating is a very shallow way of knowing someone. It's easy for the other person to choose which "side" of themselves to show you.

How can I know the essence of the girl? how can I know her passions? how can I know her core values? how can I know how she treats others? how can I feel her soul? how can I know if we are compatible?
Could you suggest me dating tips and suggestions that will deepen the connection between the 2 persons? I want to understand everything about that lady. I don't care about sex.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• start out by figuring out what you're looking for. the more precise you are about what you want and what you look for in a girl, the more successfull you will be at figuring out if a girl is "right" or not.

• I am highly selective with girls. For 2 years I haven't found any girl that I would be interested in. But recently I found a girl. The thing is, I have been infatuated by her for about a month and it is hard for me to look at her objectively. I am so infatuated by her that I could watch her all day without being bored. In other words, when I ask myself: "Why do I like her?" I still cannot find a reason because I don't know her essence that well at all. What can I do in order to understand who she is? Can you give me date ideas?

• haha I agree. Actually, I already asked her out and we went out twice. I loved the spending time with her. However, I want to know her on a deeper level than that. How?

• well just keep seeing her and look if it feels right.

Most Helpful Girl

• DO you care if you have sex or not?