Is She Already In Love?

I've been dating someone new for two months now. The first month things were a little awkward. I didn't think she liked me. Mainly because she's just naturally shy. On our 7-8th date she invited me in and we had sex. We watched a movie and I stayed the night. I didn't sleep well because I'm used to a fan blowing on me. She felt bad. The next date I brought her dinner, had sex, and watched a movie. We're almost at the 2 month mark now. Friday night I invited her out with friends. She was VERY nervous. Once she drank.. she lightened up. She was all over me in the dance floor. She invited me over to stay the night abd said she had a "present". I got back to her place and she bought a fan for me. Even said, "There's an extra tooth brush in the bathroom.. it's yours. I hope I'm not being too much." She cuddles with me the whole night. She's making me dinner Tuesday. She's definitely getting more comfortable with me. I'm starting to gain feelings for her. When we cuddle and make out.. she sounds like she wants to say something.. then hesitates. Does she seem to be falling in love? Things really turned a 360 within the past few weeks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yep, she bought you a toothbrush which means she expects you to be around for a while yet, and cuddled you all night.
    A wise sage on another post talked in terms of different attachment rates.

0|0
    0|0
  • 360 means back to start.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes