Guys, Reads messages but then takes ages to respond?

He reads my texts within under an hour or listens to my voice notes on Whatsapp, which makes it seem like he must not be that busy since he has time to read it or listen to it. But he takes hours to reply. They are also not short or one worded replies, they are just as lengthy back, or he will reply to a voice note with a voice note. But he is also not initiating as much as he used to. Is he losing interest or whats the case? I'm also a voucher that nobody is too busy. He's proven this to me. Why does he take hours to reply?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s either he’s thinking what to say to not mess things up or he’s losing interest. I can say I’m guilty of doing that. It’s a shitty thing to do. Did you guys have a short period where you didn’t talk to each other?

0|0
    0|0
    • The only period we didn't speak to each other was when I left our country to begin my semester abroad (I'm only gone 4 months, then I come back. He also travels to my country for work often). 4 days after I left, he never sent me any messages. So I initiated a voice note, and he eventually responded with one as well that was just as long, and was being more flirty than I was.

• Unfortunately it sounds like he may be uninterested a bit. I’d probably keep messaging him normally and if it tends to be the same, maybe just cut it off unless you’d rather yourself just be friends

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I know I take forever to respond to stuff simply because I'm trying to think of the right words. And typing theb erasing and retyping.

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't use to do this before though. He used to read fairly fast, and reply as soon as he read it. Now a conversation has been dragged out for three days. I ended it by wishing him kindly a nice week, incase he's getting bored with the texting. (We went on two dates, where he had to drive 2 hours to see me, but then I left the country to begin my semester at University again. He is 35). After I left he stopped initiating. But replying enthusiastically. I sent a voice note 12 hrs later saying if he'd like we can Facetime later this week. He listened to it basically right away but still hasn't replied.

• He is not interested in you anymore... May be you should also stop message him and wait for his action... If he does not message than forget him search for another guy...

0|0
    0|0
    • What does your heart say...

• Show All
    • Nothing trying cheer you up... Don't think much... Ask him straight whether he like you or not...

• But if you thinking for option then I am there for you... Trust you trust me

• It's his personality, I think he is showing you that he is not easy, So you are going to love him more

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if he initiated always in the beginning, daily? And now he's not initiating anything, just responding very enthusiastically. But hours later.

• Trying figure out the right answer cuz my ass is on the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there are other messages he attends to or he's busy or not that interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Then he's probably taking his time thinking about what to say.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes