Guys, Reads messages but then takes ages to respond?

He reads my texts within under an hour or listens to my voice notes on Whatsapp, which makes it seem like he must not be that busy since he has time to read it or listen to it. But he takes hours to reply. They are also not short or one worded replies, they are just as lengthy back, or he will reply to a voice note with a voice note. But he is also not initiating as much as he used to. Is he losing interest or whats the case? I'm also a voucher that nobody is too busy. He's proven this to me. Why does he take hours to reply?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s either he’s thinking what to say to not mess things up or he’s losing interest. I can say I’m guilty of doing that. It’s a shitty thing to do. Did you guys have a short period where you didn’t talk to each other?

• The only period we didn't speak to each other was when I left our country to begin my semester abroad (I'm only gone 4 months, then I come back. He also travels to my country for work often). 4 days after I left, he never sent me any messages. So I initiated a voice note, and he eventually responded with one as well that was just as long, and was being more flirty than I was.

• Unfortunately it sounds like he may be uninterested a bit. I’d probably keep messaging him normally and if it tends to be the same, maybe just cut it off unless you’d rather yourself just be friends