So when you date someone... how long do you date for before making it official / Facebook official?

My guy and I will be together a week on Wednesday, but we've hung out one on one lots since the summer. Talked about dating then, but never actually did as he started dating someone else, whom he broke up with about two months ago. Would it be too soon to make things official in a week, or nah? Or how soon / long would y'all make it official / wait to make it official?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never ever made it Facebook official. Granted, I deleted Facebook fairly early on into my first relationship but its such a moronic idea. That a relationship has to reach the "Facebook official" stage

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when u make it public on social media, that's when problems begin to occur.
    Keep it to yourselves and your best friends

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like at least six months, so I know it's solid.

1|0
    0|0
  • You guys were talking about dating then he started dating someone else? I would say he's not very trustworthy, I would wait at least 1 month or so to make it official. No opinion for Facebook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either go on a date twice or either of you confess and start a true relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. People are different. My first ex made it official after two days, but the second ex didn't do it at all, we started to date and broke up in silence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you even need to make it fb official?/

1|0
    0|0
    • I dOnt really lol. Well... maybe I do. In hopes other dudes will fuck off and stop hitting on me LOL. But he asked me the night he asked me to be his girlfriend when I wanted to change my relationship status on facebook.

• Give it another week

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes