So when you date someone... how long do you date for before making it official / Facebook official?

My guy and I will be together a week on Wednesday, but we've hung out one on one lots since the summer. Talked about dating then, but never actually did as he started dating someone else, whom he broke up with about two months ago. Would it be too soon to make things official in a week, or nah? Or how soon / long would y'all make it official / wait to make it official?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never ever made it Facebook official. Granted, I deleted Facebook fairly early on into my first relationship but its such a moronic idea. That a relationship has to reach the "Facebook official" stage

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when u make it public on social media, that's when problems begin to occur.
    Keep it to yourselves and your best friends