What's your experience with rejection?

How many times have you been rejected? Do you usually make the first move? Any tips on recovering from it?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Been rejected a lot of times when younger, and well.. you can't avoid dealing with it but it gets easier after some time.
    I always do the first move, but from then on I made sure I'm always a hundred percent in the green zone before trying anything ( why should I try something if it's an already lost case right? ).
    But even tho it might cole across as odd, ask why you've been rejected, it helps improving ( except if the answer is "I think you're ugly" then there's nothing much you can do about it except search for someone else )

Most Helpful Girl

• Got rejected three times, and I was the one initiated,
    Lesson learned, don’t obsess over guys. Even if they tease and flirt, or if he feels different than previous crushes, doesn’t mean he is the one or he likes you back. Don’t make excuses for why he isn’t replying to you, it’s simple. He is just not into you.

And if you are crushing so frequently on guys, it means you need to focus on yourself. Like socialize more, and enjoy your own company.