What to buy boyfriend for valentines day?

I really want to do something cute for valentines day for my boyfriend. But i dont wanna go too overboard because if he doesn't put in any effort or anything its kinda a one way thing not 2. I don't know if valentines is more for guys to give to girls and stuff or if its kinda both and the girl is suppose to get the guy stuff too. he's into sport, rap, loves ps4 but has most games and i'm not good with that kinda stuff aha, i've already spent at least $1,500 on his birthday and Christmas so the budget does'nt really effect me although i want this valentines to be special as i have never been apart of it.

11

11
  • I was most interested in your second sentence. Be careful in assigning level of "caring" to gifts given. Your guy may not have a lot of money, and $1500 on a birthday would scare me, honestly. You could always buy two sports tix to the next pro game in your area. That way he knows it's really for him but you're sharing it. Believe me, money won't buy his love if it isn't there. Why not have a heart to heart about gifts and what's reasonable to spend?

• Dang, I thought the title was how to buy a boyfriend😭😂😂