People at your job?

When you're at work and people ask you how come you are single and you tell them you don't want to date right now do you get looked down upon?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Had one couple assume I'm married and acted surprised when I told them I'm not. For all I know, the guy was being an asshole, so I resumed ignoring them after doing what I was doing for them and telling them I'm not married.

• Yea. I notice that with couples sometimes. Catch them alone and they will act differently.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, most of the people I work with are single. And a majority of them are still young and hoeing.