• Bad girl- parties, drinking, sex, tats, small clothes, just wild in general
    Vote A
  • Good girl- very sweet, outgoing, respectful, fun, sensitive, innocent
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of just like to point out that I know some girls that have or embody all the things you listed as "Bad girl," but are some of the most loving, sweet and caring young woman i know that also embody everything else under "Good girl." Yeah, including innocence, because having sex isn't a corruption of a persons body or being.

As to what I like in a girl. I like a girl that's intelligent, kind, respectful and funny, who also loves themselves and enjoy what they love and aren't ashamed to do so. That can be from putting on makeup to getting tattoos, from making out to having sex, from hanging with friends to partying with friends, from dressing conservatively to dressing to impress.

Fortunately women aren't as cut and dry and cookie cutter as the choices you gave us. No such thing as a bad girl and a good girl. They're all just girls.

I personally like to go to parties and drink with friends. I'm planning to get a sleeve on my left arm. I like wearing clothes that show off my muscles (that I used to have) and flirting. I also love to read and write. I love to hike and during the summers I lead youth groups through the Appalachian trail. I love, nurture and absolutely spoil my dogs. If a friend needs help, I'm there. I've lead, mentored, taught, cared for and given advice to hundreds of children and teenagers around the U. S. I also plan to rehabilitate and provide therapy and counseling to kids and adolescents who have suffered from amputations for my career and life.

What category do I fall under? Bad guy or Good guy?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For a man:- I like compassionate, loyal, a mans man but that can show his affection. Someone I can feel safe around.

For a woman:- I like a girl who is girly, comfortable around me, serious at times but a joy to be around to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Low maintenance, totally indifferent to all the options you laid out. If I just want sex then I want the most physically attractive girl I can find. However, if I want a real relationship, I am looking for the girl who is the easiest to get a long with and has a very calm and laid back personality with minimal mood swings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady on the streets, a bad girl when we are alone. She can dress more on the bad side, tats where only a significant other sees them or when she is wearing her bathing suit is cool to. I just don't want her being judged by upper class assholes because I have to deal with them from time to time. Heavy drinkers are a major turn off for me. To much bad history there.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the old good girl vs bad girl question. I wish I could have voted both ways.
    Younger guys or guys that are not looking to settle down generally prefer "bad girls" because they are more fun.
    However, guys that are mature and looking to settle down tend to prefer good girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the good girls, sweet, funny shy, and great to bring home to my mom. Bad girls don't settle down well and don't really let people get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather have a girl in between good and bad. That way you know the real thing because she is not trying to pretend.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be a subjective answer depending on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A very sweet, outgoing, respectful, fun, sensitive, innocent girl in the streets but a parties, drinking, sex, tats, small clothes, just wild in general girl on the bed

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly find these good girls these days. Most tend to be loud mouthed with attitude problems.

0|2
    0|0
  • Good girl- very sweet, outgoing, respectful, fun, sensitive, innocent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like geeky, nerdy, shy, soft voiced, intelligent yet assertive when necessary women

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy, petite, smart, well-versed and a little nerdy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good girl- tats, sex, piercings, and small cloths, not a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like me a girl that's a good conversationalist and loyal is all

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl- very sweet, outgoing, respectful, fun, sensitive, innocent

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like bad girls for about 12 hours. That's it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mix of them

0|2
    0|0
  • I like a comfortable mixture of A and B tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate them both

0|0
    0|0
  • Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever takes my breath away

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one but without the tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • all of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd option

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a combination of the two

0|0
    0|0
  • gotta love a dirty girl

0|0
    0|1
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate party girls

0|0
    0|0
  • "Bad girl- parties, drinking, sex, tats, small clothes, just wild in general" = hoes that you fuck and leave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes