What kinds of girls do guys like?

• Bad girl- parties, drinking, sex, tats, small clothes, just wild in general
  • Good girl- very sweet, outgoing, respectful, fun, sensitive, innocent

132

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of just like to point out that I know some girls that have or embody all the things you listed as "Bad girl," but are some of the most loving, sweet and caring young woman i know that also embody everything else under "Good girl." Yeah, including innocence, because having sex isn't a corruption of a persons body or being.

As to what I like in a girl. I like a girl that's intelligent, kind, respectful and funny, who also loves themselves and enjoy what they love and aren't ashamed to do so. That can be from putting on makeup to getting tattoos, from making out to having sex, from hanging with friends to partying with friends, from dressing conservatively to dressing to impress.

Fortunately women aren't as cut and dry and cookie cutter as the choices you gave us. No such thing as a bad girl and a good girl. They're all just girls.

I personally like to go to parties and drink with friends. I'm planning to get a sleeve on my left arm. I like wearing clothes that show off my muscles (that I used to have) and flirting. I also love to read and write. I love to hike and during the summers I lead youth groups through the Appalachian trail. I love, nurture and absolutely spoil my dogs. If a friend needs help, I'm there. I've lead, mentored, taught, cared for and given advice to hundreds of children and teenagers around the U. S. I also plan to rehabilitate and provide therapy and counseling to kids and adolescents who have suffered from amputations for my career and life.

What category do I fall under? Bad guy or Good guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• For a man:- I like compassionate, loyal, a mans man but that can show his affection. Someone I can feel safe around.

For a woman:- I like a girl who is girly, comfortable around me, serious at times but a joy to be around to