Why does my boyfriend always think im going to break up with him?

Updates:
Why does my boyfriend always think im going break with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You’re both young. He’s in fear he doesn’t want to lose you. Maybe you’re sluting around or he’s picking up on hints you’re cheating on him. Either way- stop sluting around and be with your boy. Until you nth inevitably break up for high school reasons.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well obviously he has an inkling, something has changed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Details. Insecurity aside, the other most likely explanation is that he perceives some change in the relationship and your behavior towards him that, in his mind, signal an imminent breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're 13 and he probably realizes that you both are young and will want to experience different people in your lives

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably got the idea from something you've said or done? Not to point fingers or anything but maybe even a change in attitude or the way you guys talk could maybe get him worried?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is nervous, distrustful, or something like that... Talk with him, it will help a lot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps he has gone through a break up before and doesn't want it to happen again? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a loser and knows you're too hot for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people who are insecure like that will betray you and break up with you first. Be careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is insecure with himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Because at 13, it's going to happen eventually

0|1
    0|0
  • Borderline Personality Disorder

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably cuz he's a pussy