Has he got attached?

So me and this guy met in work. We started off friends with benefits but his behaviour is very weird for a friend with benefit. But I thinks he's got attached. he's been texting me recently telling me that he wants to see me and hold me and that he loves my looks and my hair and he said my eyes were amazing. I was also upset in work and he kept asking me what was wrong and he was asking me the next day too. He told me that he's happy when I'm happy. He also said that i give him relief when I'm around him and he says that he enjoys talking to me. He asks me every night in work if I'm going out that night and who's picking me up from work. When I did go out he texted me saying "you forgot me" and he start asking if I kissed any guys. He checks my phone and he asks me if I'm sleeping with anyone else. He says he wants to treat me with respect because I'm a "good" person.

He also sends me heart faces and I saw him yesterday and he start asking me if I missed him and why i missed him and he said that he missed me too. I was talking to guys and he admitted that he was jealous. He also said that he wished he could put me and ex girlfriend together because it would make the perfect person and he would be "the happiest man in the world". He also said that he wanted to cuddle me. We text a good bit too.. Has he got feelings for me now?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I don't know why you're even asking... Some guys get attached pretty quick so its not like needy at all it honestly just happens sometimes so let him down because you are sending mixed signals with texting him so much aswell