Should I ask this girl at the gym out?

To cut the story short, I am attracted to this girl at the gym. First time I saw her I talked to her and later asked her for her number. Next day I texted her and didtn get a reply, asked her and she said she didn't know who it was (low interest).
Months went by and we have gotten to know each other a little better because we take some classes at the gym together. I have her on instagram and we have messaged from time to time but my question is.
She has never liked one of my pics, sometimes she acts as if she doesn't see me at the gym or it is whatever if she doesn't say hi to me. I was considering asking her out to get to know her better but i dont think there is enough interest from her part.

02