Is he a fuckboy and playing me? Or does he actually like me?

Ok, so I've been texting this guy since May of last year. Little background about him: he's super sweet but I've heard he's a fuckboy and he cheated on his ex girlfriend with another girl. Ok so for like the first two months we met up once and talked a lot. He made it seem like he was really into me but then he just ghosted me basically. Stopped replying to my texts except for one streak a day. Then a few months later in November we bumped into eachother while we were shopping and he started texting me again. he went like full force into it saying how I'm really pretty and he likes talking to me. But he also says a lot of sexual things sometimes too. Then he asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago but I couldn't. He asked me again a few days later and I couldn't again. I don't know if he thought I was rejecting him or something but he stopped talking to me for like a week or two and when he started again he said super cute things but then he also started hitting up some of my friends while he was implying stuff about us how we could be in a relationship, and again how I'm "gorgeous" and "amazing" and shit like that. I just need opinions because I don't want to fall for him if he is just being a fuckboy or if he's gonna ghost me again. sry for the long story but lol give me opinions please!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls say they find out everything.. yet this girl cannot tell if she is being used hahahahahaha.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah dont he's gonna fuck you then ghost you haha

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a fuck boy, once a cheater always a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get involved