If a guy defends you?

So today, a group of our friends were hanging out and me and this other guy from our group always pick on each other (all in good fun). We call each other names as a joke. Well, today. He called me a word that describes a girl that's easy. As a joke. And my crush right away was like "hey. Don't call her that" in a serious tone.

Later, he was talking about how he can't wait for payday and that he'll have money to take a girl out if he wants. Then he turned to me and said "would you go on a date to mini golf?" He didn't ask me out on a date. He asked if Mini golf was a good idea for a date. That's how it sounded at least. But there was another girl in our group and he turned to me to ask it. And didn't ask the other girl.

Does it sound like he might like me?

10