Why are guys so complicated?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think the majority of men are.

I was in a close relationship with a woman for three years. I think spending time with the opposite gender like this taught me something important.

There is not much honesty in women.
    Like humans, women search for things that make them happy. So do men. The small difference is that the man goes for the things he want, while the woman tries to tilt the situation for herself. Sometimes, you want something, but it would not be the same if you had to say it. Do you get that feeling? We men do not. We can't understand why someone would fight so hard to remain unnoticed in this spectra. Thats just my take on this situation.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men aren't complicated. They're just so simple it annoy's us that there isn't much depth to what they do or say. And in turn, we try to find meaning behind everything they do or say. Many women can't grasp that men are just different from us mentally. It's not our fault, we're designed that way. The only problem is why probe in things and places we don't belong: Which is their HEAD.

0|2
    0|0
    • we probe*

• Show All
    • @The_Gentelman And that's a good thing. Being complicated isn't all that great. And this is coming from a complicating person. This is just who I am. It can be a strength or a weakness just like being simple can be a strength or a weakness. This is where we as men and women come in as far as usefully. We can learn from each other and adapt. While plenty loathe it. :)

• We're meant to come to together in unity. Not tear each other down and apart. We can't be our best selves that way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I disagree. I think YOU make guys complicated.

Guy says he's not interested. Girl thinks he's playing hard to get. Guy says he's not interested a second time. Girl now ramps up the effort because she's in full game mode. Eventually guy gets annoyed. Blocks her. Out come the tears "Waahhh why are guy so complicated"

Meanwhile this poor dude just wasn't interested.

0|2
    0|0
  • The same reason why girls are so complicated
    It's hard to understand a person who thinks differently from us

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a very complicated male since i distance myself so heavily it seems as if i have no emotions but in truth im as sensitive as a kitten with a hurt leg. Thats me though so other people with have different things.

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys are simple compared to women. Even most women agree with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • We could argue all day that girls arw more complicated, or that men are. All it comes down to is different people wanting different things in similar situations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are they? They are extra sensitive sometimes. I don't think they are complicated, just a bit immature at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, we're not so complicated, we're just thick. You need to keep drilling home your point. We'll get it eventually. Well, usually. Sometimes we're *really* thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we? All we really need are food, sleep, money, and sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are very very simple...

Women think guys are complicated because you girls overthink everything we do or say...

0|2
    0|0
  • We ain’t complicated you girls just make us hard and it embarrasses some of us Not me because I was high once stood on a table nude swinging my dick around

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're stupid and confused. Any other questions?

0|1
    0|1
  • I do not think they are complicated. We simply think too much :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No guys are not complicated. Not even girls are. The complicated is our mind. It all depends how you see the person.

0|0
    0|1
  • Men and women think and act differently. We find women just as complicated be cause our minds work differently

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't. You could ask the same about girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • GIRLS ARE MORE COMPLICATED

1|0
    0|0
    • No we are not we legit tell guys what we want and their just hardheaded so they don’t understand anything smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Girls aren't like that. Also follow me

• Because this how you love us

0|0
    0|0
  • We really aren’t, just don’t overthink things

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls so complicated?

0|0
    0|0
  • We aren't

0|0