Do you think the stereotype of guys only caring about looks is true?

I don't think it's true, and neither do most people believe it totally, but even most people believe that guys' attraction to girls that is not physical is very faint. Most people believe that most girls are attracted a lot to non-physical stuff on guys. I think people underestimate that guys can be the same way. Maybe not to the same level, but still.

When I see a gorgeous girl that is just looks I'm not that interested. I mean I wouldn't say no if she asked but I don't pursue it. I've been more attracted to non-flashy and humble girls, so I thought it was just a type, but I feel more attracted to a girl when I find out she is accomplished in a skill. I don't think this is rare, I just think that it makes a guy look fussy and unmanly if he says stuff like this. Or is it just me?

0|0
23

Most Helpful Guy

  • I don't think that's true at all. Personality is huge, as well as intellect, passions, beliefs, sense of humor, and hobbies. Looks do play a part of course (though there is no objective outer beauty, it's all on types) but I feel like the genuine ones are often the prettier ones anyways.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • i’d be surprised if your viewpoint was common. i’m not a guy so i can’t say for sure but the guys i know care mostly about looks. that’s what it seems like anyway

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

12
  • I thought men liked 90% looks and the other 10% personality

    1|0
    0|0
  • For me looks get attention and personality gets love. I can only speak for one guy though.

    0|1
    0|0
  • It's more true for women, but guys can be shallow too.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...