What do you think of underaged vaping (hot or not?)?

Alright, so I was on a church retreat with this guy I like and caught him vaping (he actually told me a few days prior, but this is the first time I saw him doing it). I don't use drugs/cigs/etc and come from a conservative family (they think he's a really decent guy, they don't know about the vape). I'm not even sure if he likes me back, so is it even worth investing my time? Other than that he's responsible and mature. He didn't offer me to vape with him (which I would have declined anyways). I didn't have an issue with it overall, although it made my best friend extremely uncomfortable. The only time I felt like the vape was an issue was when he blew his vape breath in my face (stupid me said I had never smelled vapor and I guess that signalled that I wanted to?). Getting to the point, is vaping a major turnoff for you? Would you hang around someone who did, or even date them? Do you think it's healthy? Is he worth it?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my best friend's vape. he took it up a year or two ago, and honestly I don't notice it unless he just blows a big puff of it directly in my face for a laugh and I'm honestly cool with it. They're not nearly as harmful to you as smoking is, but their not necesarilly healthy either. I'm not into vaping, but it isn't a turnoff or even close to a deal breaker to a friendship for me. To me it's just another hobby, honestly. I'm dont worry about it, because vaping isn't bound to control and affect someone's life like smoking does.