What do you think of underaged vaping (hot or not?)?

Alright, so I was on a church retreat with this guy I like and caught him vaping (he actually told me a few days prior, but this is the first time I saw him doing it). I don't use drugs/cigs/etc and come from a conservative family (they think he's a really decent guy, they don't know about the vape). I'm not even sure if he likes me back, so is it even worth investing my time? Other than that he's responsible and mature. He didn't offer me to vape with him (which I would have declined anyways). I didn't have an issue with it overall, although it made my best friend extremely uncomfortable. The only time I felt like the vape was an issue was when he blew his vape breath in my face (stupid me said I had never smelled vapor and I guess that signalled that I wanted to?). Getting to the point, is vaping a major turnoff for you? Would you hang around someone who did, or even date them? Do you think it's healthy? Is he worth it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my best friend's vape. he took it up a year or two ago, and honestly I don't notice it unless he just blows a big puff of it directly in my face for a laugh and I'm honestly cool with it. They're not nearly as harmful to you as smoking is, but their not necesarilly healthy either. I'm not into vaping, but it isn't a turnoff or even close to a deal breaker to a friendship for me. To me it's just another hobby, honestly. I'm dont worry about it, because vaping isn't bound to control and affect someone's life like smoking does.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I smoked heavily for 25 years and tried all the different ways to give up. I failed everytime until just over a year ago I started to vape, a cigarette hasn't touched my lips for the whole time and I have now reduced my nicotine down to 3mg, I should be off it completely by the summer so I think if used correctly they are a good thing but it would be weird to just start vaping and I would advise against it as that nicotine is an absolute bitch once it gets hold of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vaping at any age makes you look like a retard.

2|2
    0|0
  • Pretty immature, like any sort of smoking.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes you look handicapped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really bothered if someone vapes or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes