Guys, What makes your fall for a girl the most?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Other than physical attraction being the prerequisite... Her genuine smile and the gleam in her eyes that shows clear interest... being touchy (simple light touches on my arms, shoulders, chest and lap that shows she's not afraid of being a little physical), intelligence (has her own opinions and is able to elaborate on them in conversations, similar interests, similar sense of humor, and that "feels like I know them for ages" kind of chemistry where they know what I'm thinking just by looking at me and can finish my sentences, etc. That's rare though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Confident, friendly personality. Good communicator who shows some interest in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of people come at this wrong. There's no checklist of things, or even specific traits that allow love to happen. Love catches off guard, it defies our expectations. The moment you think you know what you're looking for love tries to tell you you're wrong. I don't even try, I just roll, do my best, and every now and again connect with a girl I like

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially, personality, and then looks, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, face, tits, ass.

Bitch attitude, I am gone.

You got 2 of 3 body, and good personality. We are on the road to a relationship.

Then there is morals, that is what leads to marriage. Good morals yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks natural and not covered in make up, and when she has the same intrests as me. Of course looks do matter, not gonna lie about it. But I can fall for a girl who is not miss universe, if you understand what I mean.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely substance at least in my opinion. I mean, if they're attractive, great! However, finding someone intelligent and kind is more important and unfortunately harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • The personality maybe. If im talking about myself then for me beauty doesn't matter. She will get old one day her all Beauty will gone. But her heart her nature is forever. So a kind hearted girl maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly the way how she thinks...
    And her smile... 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • First meeting them: smile, laugh, sense of humor, eyes
    After knowing them a while, their personality, life goals, passions, stuff like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say just one thing. For me it's probably being able to feel comfortable and myself around them at all times

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality is what gets me the most like if their sweet and kind and they just like you for how you are no one els that's what gets me

0|1
    0|0
  • Perception. Good talks, flirt a little, and be a good partner in every aspect. What i mean is having similar tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she literally does everything so perfectly and pleasantly and she does anything for me like I would do for her

0|0
    0|0
  • The love she has in her heart, well you should understand what I'm saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing that she'll be able to understand and help me. I've personally never met a girl or guy i can trust yet but that's all i ever look for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well your lucky because there is a lot of flakes out there lol

• yea i dont think im that lucky though, id still rather have a flake than no one at all like i currently do. I might be 18 but i swear im a fricking puppy at this point attention and cuddling wise.

• A cute, genuine smile is very important. As are beautiful eyes. As are the face, hair and such as well 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a bubbly personality whose outgoing and loves life.

0|0
    0|0
  • the way she walks or naturally looks like
    not how hot she is
    but more how she looks like
    ( shy perferably, bwcause i like cuteness and shy is fucking cute)

but i asumed a shy girl liked me and i think she actually did but the problem was she is kinda arrogant and selfish too

and she rejected me, (i knew it)
    also yeah, she found a boyfriend while i was getting guts to approach for 6 months
    so it explains it

my life is a curse
    i fall in love
    i try something finally
    she finds a boyfriend

il fall in love with you for 50$
    remember that you will find a boyfriend if i do
    its a curse that runs through my veins
    its just fucked up but it happened so many times that coincidence isn't even an option

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute girl with a cute personality, also when I know she likes me, that's a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Them being understanding and showing love and attention and is not shy

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is down to earth and silly.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she’s super sweet and friendly to everyone

1|1
    0|0
  • Attitude