Relationships and social media?

boyfriend and I have been together a yr, but have known one another since we were teens; both are now 38. Started having issues in our relationship so he blocked me at first, then refriended again almost instantly; but relationship status went from us to its complicated on his fb profile. He never mentions anything about me, about dates we're on no pictures of us, which he did post pictures and would sometimes tag me in things before , but now there is nothing. He also never likes or comments on anything I post, never likes or comments on my pictures; but he does on other females on his friends list, which some of them were a part of our initial problems in the relationship, trust issues and honesty on his part. So what is your opinion? Anyone?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Reminds me of this episode of South Park:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8rcp32eHrQ

Social media is one of the main causes of divorce in relationships. Why do people even bother with it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao love that freakin show, but It's not a I'm that butthurt and sensitive thing lol, it's more of an it was already an issue and since I thought we have been on the way to a healthier trust level, I'm now the invisible chic.

Recommended myTakes