Should a woman expect the guy to make the first move if he likes her?

I'm not saying I personally think this, but I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

312

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the circumstance, most times yes. if it's something like a work setting i would say no, since it's a potential livelihood killer if taken the wrong way.

if he's a shy guy or oblivious (like me) and you're interested i'd say go give him an opening, make it as blatant as possible that you're interested so he'll make the move

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if he isn't making the first move and she likes him, then she should.