Should a woman expect the guy to make the first move if he likes her?

I'm not saying I personally think this, but I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the circumstance, most times yes. if it's something like a work setting i would say no, since it's a potential livelihood killer if taken the wrong way.

if he's a shy guy or oblivious (like me) and you're interested i'd say go give him an opening, make it as blatant as possible that you're interested so he'll make the move

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if he isn't making the first move and she likes him, then she should.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think whoever is interested should do it. But it's Hard, some guys are interested but won't approach in fear of rejection, or are just shy and aren't sure how to go about it. Theory doesn't really work in these situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't expect it. Not everyone is willing to just tell their crush that they're interested in them. A lot of feelings go unspoken. Social anxiety, introverted and shyness.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he seems like a confident guy then yes. If he's more introverted he probably won't

1|0
    0|0
  • It's tradicional, so yes, a lot of woman think that he will do first steps.
    At least I don't haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If you do you'll miss out a lot being super passive

0|0
    0|0
  • She shouldn't "expect" it, just appreciate it when it does happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls expect and want guys to initiate everything. They shouldn’t expect but they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never expect anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah sexy to me when a girl takes charge