Why would a girl who has a boyfriend lead on single guys?

I met a girl last week at a party and although she told me that she had a boyfriend, she showed undoubtful interest in me. She’d always talk about how awful her boyfriend is and compared me to him in a good way. In fact, while we were hanging out she told me to my face that she was interested in me while also flirting a lot. I then get a call at 5 am from her complaining about how wrong it was for her to be interested in me when she had a boyfriend. I haven’t messaged her since then because it seemed like she was upset and needed some space. I’ve been thinking: Is this a girl who’s just led me on for emotional support? Thanks for your opinions!

12

12
  • Pretty sure they're going through some shit in their relationship. Would not pursue. Last thing you want is to be the reason they break up. Just be there if she wants your help, but as a friend. Respect the boundary no matter what state their relationship is in.

• Don't listen to Micheal he's a virgin. If she's upset tell her she needs go address the situation

• Insecure and needs attention. Selfish and uses people. Stay away!