Why do women always stop talking to me?

I'm always very nice and polite, I try to keep the conversation going ask them about themselves etc etc and I just get left hanging right when it seems everything is going good... I don't understand it, all I can say is it's f****** heartless

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you ever go back over conversations and maybe the other person could have felt like you came on a little to strong, what types of questions have you asked? Like could they have been misinterpreted as to personal, or out of line? What type of woman do you normally gravitate towards? Like of maybe you are pursuing a certain type maybe trying a different personality type could help, age demographic, superficially, looks, color, age?

• I never go into anything and that would either be offencive or too far, depending on the conversation I normally just hold normal conversation. Like hello how are you today, are you having a good day. Stuff like this and then just have conversations about our days

• Hmm nothing that maybe you perceive as just a question that could be taken the wrong way or inappropriately? Like sometimes with my personality type I can accidentally come of as rude, or to nosey, or what I think is jokingly comes off to someone else offensive. Also are these conversations all messages and such because tone and inflection are lost in type.

• None that I can think of, I generally keep conversation just that you know? I don't try to ask too much I don't play 20 Questions. If they say something about work I'll ask them about their work, I ask the questions as they come up in conversation I don't instigate any question out of nowhere. But I always tell them that is if they want to tell me, I always make sure to let them know that it's their choice and I don't mind if they decide to not tell me. I'm nice about it