Girls and guys, are there some non-conventional features (appearance and personality wise) you find attractive in the people you find attractive?

Like for an example, I like slightly larger-than average noses on girls and I think they often look very cute (lol) I also kinda have the same thing for girls with braces.

As I said in the title, you can list both physical and personality-related traits and things.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... I rather like guys with glasses... :) but only if he needs them! Otherwise it ruins the effect...

0|1
    0|0
    • As a guy with glasses this is a funny coincidence πŸ˜‹

• Show All
    • @OpinionOwner yeah same. Some guys just don't get it. Like "why you got Coke bottle glasses on? You ain't cute!! Dafug?"

• I just got those generic thick framed black ones, I think they look ok πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is probably not that unconventional but I've always had a thing for staches. Something about a guy with an outrageous mustache signals confidence to me and that's super sexy.

I also have a thing for gingers which, again, I'm not sure is that unconventional.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like guys who are very good at boxing. I like my sparing to have some sexual tension LOL
    Physically I like Bright eyes or freckles πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I gotta start boxing because I have the other 2 😝 jk πŸ˜‚

• I'm not sure what counts as non-conventional but I think slightly chubbier dudes are cute and for personality, I love nerds πŸ˜‚ Like video games, it'd be so fun to be able to play them with whoever haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the things i said in the other one were pretty unconventional..

0|1
    0|0
    • Which one? πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @travisx2019 Hahahah

• Yeah true 😝

• I like a guy with freckles, it give a them character

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to like guys with smaller noses? I think it’s probably because I think baby faced people are cute haha. Freckles/ moles also add character and I like em. I also don’t mind the little β€œDad pooch” some guys get on their stomach and kinda think it’s cute in a weird way lol. Don’t get me wrong I also like ripped guys too but a little chub is fine by me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes