Should I feel guilty about kissing other guys while me and my boyfriend were broken up?

We have been together about two years, in the early start of the relationship me and my boyfriend broke up numerous times over various things then got back together. During these break ups I had no idea we would get back together and went out to town and kissed other guys, should I feel guilty if we weren’t together? My boyfriend claims he doesn’t care since we weren’t together but the guilt of it is eating me alive all of a sudden and I don’t know why, how do I stop hating myself or do I deserve to? I did not intend to hurt him I was simply trying to move on. And yes I know it wasn’t a healthy relationship but since then we have worked hard to make it work.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't feel guilty. Where did you get such an idea?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because we broke up numerous times, I feel like a bit of a slut since it happened more than once 😞.

• You aren't a slut. Maybe you should just stay broken up? This doesn't sound like the best relationship for either of you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is nothing wrong with what you did, and that's why your boyfriend doesn't care. You were not together with him, and there was no cheating. Just continue to focus on your current relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's not cheating or anything since at that time he was your ex and u were moving on. U don't have to feel guilty about it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you's weren't together at the time & you had no intention of getting bacl together then there's absolutely no reason to feel guilty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't.. Same happened to me and my girlfriend wanted to know details but I didn't tell too many.. It's unnecessary and will just hurt your boyfriend if you keep talking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you were not together there's nothing wrong with you kissing others

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are feeling guilty then you are in right path. Feel guilty cry with him. Get over it

0|0
    0|0
    • And you kissed others because you are desperate. That shows how much you loved him

• I loved him and still love him a lot, but sitting around crying wasn’t going to help me get over him that’s why I did it, not because I didn’t care for him.

• You love him. It will take time to heal but you will get over this guilt feeling. You got a really good boyfriend. Just hug him tight and don't let him go this time

• No, you were broken up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes