Should I feel guilty about kissing other guys while me and my boyfriend were broken up?

We have been together about two years, in the early start of the relationship me and my boyfriend broke up numerous times over various things then got back together. During these break ups I had no idea we would get back together and went out to town and kissed other guys, should I feel guilty if we weren’t together? My boyfriend claims he doesn’t care since we weren’t together but the guilt of it is eating me alive all of a sudden and I don’t know why, how do I stop hating myself or do I deserve to? I did not intend to hurt him I was simply trying to move on. And yes I know it wasn’t a healthy relationship but since then we have worked hard to make it work.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't feel guilty. Where did you get such an idea?

• Because we broke up numerous times, I feel like a bit of a slut since it happened more than once 😞.

• You aren't a slut. Maybe you should just stay broken up? This doesn't sound like the best relationship for either of you.