Would you prefer to be in a serious relationship with a Spaniard woman, Italian woman or French Woman?

• Would you prefer to be in a serious relationship with a Spaniard woman, Italian woman or French Woman?Spaniard/Spanish woman
    Vote A
  • Would you prefer to be in a serious relationship with a Spaniard woman, Italian woman or French Woman?Italian Woman
    Vote B
  • Would you prefer to be in a serious relationship with a Spaniard woman, Italian woman or French Woman?French Woman
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since this is a hypothetical, I'd opt for the Spanish woman due to greater cultural smiliarities, but I'm not going to turn a woman I like down just because of the country she is from.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All 3 lol. Being half Spanish, and a 1/4 Italian (descent), I am a bit torn. Although being in America, you could find someone with all 3 heritage in one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno. What are their personalities, interests, talents, etc. Based on looks alone, i find them all attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really care where she's from
    If i like her then i like her

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about her nationality, but the Italian looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, more of a german/polish/scandinavian/croatian kind of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • French people are ugly, Italians are weird and Spaniards are wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all but I arbitrarily pick Italian 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • A and C

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a nationality preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter where they are from tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non of the above, all bloody Catholics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaniard/Spanish woman

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one :) she is gorgeous who is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any difference there might have been between these three types of women in the past is mostly gone by now, except for the language and slight cultural differences

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes