We're both too shy to make a move?

we've been out a few times and still haven't kissed. When he drops me off at home, before I leave I give him a hug, and today we kinda came close but i got awkward and rushed outta there. He seems shy too since he still hasn't made a move but i can tell he wants to... we're going to the movies tomorrow night, how do i get comfortable enough to make a move? what should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try and go for it when you see the movie. Like start holding his hand and see how he reacts. Maybe walk out of the theater holding hands, hug and then kiss him. (And I know it must be very hard, I get that as a awkward shy perso lol)
    Or maybe before you go to see the movie, send him like a text with a kissing emoji or something 😂😂 (like 😘 or 😚 lol) and see if he sends one back. (This one might not be foolproof but you could try it 😉)

I hope this helps, even a bit 🙂I wish good luck on your next date and hope you go for it 🙂

1|0
    0|0
    • If only I saw this before the date ahaha we sat there the entire time and made no physical contact at all whatsoever:') like we both know we want to but it's just not happening lmao... it legit felt weird when I sent him the kissy face emoji for the first time, that somehow felt like a big first step

• Show All
    • hahah thanks for the help!

• You're welcome 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• "So are you going to kiss me or not?" should do the trick.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When you think you want to, ignore anything else and just go for it. You can ease into it too by giving him signs like touching him a lot or leaning into him. But asking him is the most clear way for him to get the hint. And it seems like he just needs to know that you want him to kiss you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know he wants to make a move but he's to shy than make it easier for hime.
    Just stand in front of hime smile and say "I'm waiting" and he will make the move if he asks waiting for what just close your eyes and push your lips a bit to the front and he will kiss you

I recommend when the movie starts to get close , grab his hand or kiss hime if your have the courage

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigh it's a female version me... You should talk about it ask him.

Short story, one of my friends lost her home for a bit so I offered to take her in. I've always been secretly in love with her. Everyone knew this except her!! By the time I made a move... Well let's just say she's engaged now, I could have been that guy.. The old saying goes "he who hesitates is lost"

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want a relationship you can just get close slowly, look into his eyes and kiss, if you know he wants to, just do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to be your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes its Good to not to make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being shy. it's quite gud.. bt don't be over shy..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes