We're both too shy to make a move?

we've been out a few times and still haven't kissed. When he drops me off at home, before I leave I give him a hug, and today we kinda came close but i got awkward and rushed outta there. He seems shy too since he still hasn't made a move but i can tell he wants to... we're going to the movies tomorrow night, how do i get comfortable enough to make a move? what should i do?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try and go for it when you see the movie. Like start holding his hand and see how he reacts. Maybe walk out of the theater holding hands, hug and then kiss him. (And I know it must be very hard, I get that as a awkward shy perso lol)
    Or maybe before you go to see the movie, send him like a text with a kissing emoji or something 😂😂 (like 😘 or 😚 lol) and see if he sends one back. (This one might not be foolproof but you could try it 😉)

I hope this helps, even a bit 🙂I wish good luck on your next date and hope you go for it 🙂

• If only I saw this before the date ahaha we sat there the entire time and made no physical contact at all whatsoever:') like we both know we want to but it's just not happening lmao... it legit felt weird when I sent him the kissy face emoji for the first time, that somehow felt like a big first step

• hahah thanks for the help!

• You're welcome 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• "So are you going to kiss me or not?" should do the trick.