I’m scared I’ll be single forever?

I’m newly single. Long story short my childhood sweetheart left me 6 months ago after 10 years and I assumed we’d get married not break up and have my life upturned as everything was fine... he even slept with me the day before he asked me to leave. He has left me (still) feeling totally worthless.

I had a brief 5 months “relationship” I just ended as it was emotionally manipulative and abusive so now I’m alone again.

I’m scared I’m never gonna meet anyone unless it’s through tinder and I hate tinder. I can’t stomach the idea of being alone forever, I worry I’m simply not good enough for men at the moment cuz they either don’t want me or treat me like shit

322

Most Helpful Guy

• I can honestly assure that, as you go about your days, acknowledging the fact that you're a wonderful and fun woman, some guy will pick up on that. Not every man is trying to hurt you. If you keep an eye open for a man who notices you, not for your body. But for your heart and mind. Well at that point see if he has an appeal, besides being an amazing guy (in our world today, it takes a real man to go for the person instead of the "meat shell").
    Please dont shut every guy out or down. Because it hurts.
    I know you're hurting. I've done similar with my first girl. She has quite a few mental issues, but I honestly felt like she was choking me, and that I couldn't trust her. But she's still hurting so much, and I do what I can to help her.

I can promise that if you take yiur time, look into a relationship, before leaping, the right man, will find you. And he won't just sweep you off your feet. He'll carry you in his arms and make you the queen and ruler of his entire world.
    Just be patient. This kind of hurt takes time.

• Thankyou that’s lovely 😊

• You're welcome. I apologize for the essay, but that is simply the truth as I see it, and as I've grown it's what I've seen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It perfectly normal to be emotionally dependent on a person when you get out of a relationship.
    Accept the fact that you have you become dependent on others for emotional support. Then work your way towards building a self-dependent attitude.

Don't worry, you won't be single forever. Give it time to heal. Give time to yourself. Its not weird even if takes 1-2 years to get over someone.