Can I have opinions on my dating life? the most descriptive one gets a MHO?

Ok so my dating life is basically girls saying
they want to tay friends
or
ignoring me on street/chat
or simply cooling me off

sometimes i feel so undesired that i think not even a goddamn brick would date me.
If there was a talking brick in a wall of my room i wouldn't know because the likelyhood of it staying quiet to avoid contact with me is fucking high.

well yeah right now i know a girl that likes me and my girl---friend is trying to set her up with me she is a cutie

if that doesn't work out know one thing for sure im leaving the dating for more succesfull people
  • Bye, noone will miss you anyways
  • Stay strong
  • Its only a girl, why you hef to be sad?
    Vote C
also i feel like im cursed, that every single one of the girls i liked got a boyfriend right before i did something
it takes months for me to do something
so yeah
il abuse the curse, girls if you want a boy get 50$, pay me, make me fall in love with you and in a few months you get a guy magically, I don't know it works for every girl i like

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, you're a cutie, and people suck in high school. I thought no one ever liked me and I was always super insecure. After I graduated so many guys were like "omg I liked you the whole time". People are just so stupid sometimes.

Besides, you're going to change a lot in college too and there will be way more opportunities to meet people and try dating. So, don't give up on yourself.

It takes time, and I know it feels like you're already giving it everything you've got and you're not seeing results and it blows. I feel like that now being single, but if I was desperate I'd be in a relationship with someone I know that is into me that I'm not that into. So, don't settle just because you feel undesirable.

You're worth finding someone you genuinely care about who also cares for you. Don't date someone you don't really like AND don't date someone who doesn't treat you well. Take your time and dont put so much pressure on yourself. I think that's what really can hold you back is all the pressure you put on being good enough and finding someone. Just be yourself, work towards personal life goals, get to know people, etc.

If you ask someone out and they aren't interested, or if you date someone and it doesn't work out in the end... they're just a stepping stone towards the person you're really supposed to be with.