Have you ever been on a date and got so embarrassed that you do stupid things?

• Yes i have did stupid things when i got embarrassed
  • No i didn't do stupid things when i got embarrassed

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. So my dating experience is limited to one young woman, and two dates, and she's loved everything so, far. The only embarrassing thing I've done would be either kissing her too aggressively (she likes it soft, I was "trained" to kiss rough), or having to control my breathing and sobbing (we were talking about a sensitive personal issue). But no. Nothing yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have social anxiety so I get embarrassed regardless of whether what I said really was stupid or not. As a matter of fact I just remembered something awkward i did months ago while I was writing this.