He said he’s not interested in cuddling on a Saturday night with a girl, he’d rather hang out with his friends, red flag?

We’re not an item yet but I asked him if he wanted to chill and watch films this weekend. He replied back saying “look I’m not that kinda guy to spend time with a girl on weekends I’d rather be out with the boys, even when I had a girlfriend it was like that”

The fact that he doesn’t want to be around his future girlfriend much, is this red flags?

I can understand why because these are friends from school so obviously they would be priority over me

He’s 22, known him for a month, we’re quite intimate and we’re just taking things slow before getting into a serious relationship but when he said that I feel like is he just a f*ck boy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want him to behave in a committed relationship when you aren't there with him. That doesn't make him a fuck boy, it means you have unrealistic expectations of the situation

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get tangled up in this. Your priorities are not the same and you'll make yourself (and him) miserable trying to change.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, he's a fuckboy lol. I mean guys spending time with their friends is important and all but if he makes absolutely no effort in spending time with you on the weekends, then you're just a booty call to him

0|0
    0|0
  • He seem arrogant and if I were you I wouldn't continue with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would of said goodbye to him!!

You deserve better then that arsehole! Move on now someone better is out there that will put you first

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait how is hanging out with friends on the weekends fuckboy behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes leave his ass gurl

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you are to him, that's just plain rude to say to someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes