Do you think she will like me?

so I've been trying to talk to this girl for a couple weeks now and she's really cool. We have a lot of the same interests and we text a decent ammount. But when we first started texting she said the she was interested in being friends because she had recently gotten out of a serious relationship. However, last night we hangout for the first time and we seemed to have a real connection. She let me meet her family and before i left she gave me a hug and said thank you for tonight. And when I suggested that we should hangout again she said “most definitely!!” I really like this girl and im fine with being her friend but id like to onow if y'all think i have a chance of being more. Is it reasonable to hangout with her one more time and then ask her if she wants to be more than friends? Or next time we hangout do i just tell her its a date and i want to go as more than friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is almost certain that if you ask her out on a date, then you will lose your friend. Yes, she might become your girlfriend, but is it a risk you are willing to take.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes