What do girls think of Feminine-Looking/Androgynous Males when it comes to Dating?

Obviously looks aren't everything, and each person has the ability to look good or bad, dependent on circumstances.

There aren't a lot of girls who like boys like this, so comment why you like it, and girls who don't, explain why you don't like it.

The response 'If I was going to date someone with soft/feminine features, I'd date a girl!' is one-sided, close-minded, and a fairly typical response. It comes from girls who are pro-masculine traits but there are masculine-looking women out there and a lot of people accept them.

Guys aren't quick to scream 'If I wanted strong/masculine features, I'd date a man!' so please do me the courtesy of instead trying to explain your honest opinion. One-liners are often not very useful for anyone.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Looking and being are two different things. Look at Prince. He looks feminine and dressed weird lol but you'd be hard pressed to find a more masculine guy. Pussy flew to that man. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't date them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes