Am I a bad a bad person for doing this?

I am 24 year old year's old and have been married for 2 years now and my husband wants to have kids and I feel like I'm not going to be a good mom and if I do get pregnant will I do anything bad to not be able to carry the baby to terms. I have always been cheated on and I feel if I have a baby will I will not be pretty anymore and he will cheat on me.
Updates:
I also own my own company of animal health inspector and go to the sites and make sure the people are following the protocol of the animals and the business just took off and started not to long after college

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• men find you beautiful when you are pregnant if they really loved you and your baby and fully comprehend what you are doing as a pregnant woman. Plus you are married to him. If you are afraid you won't be a good mom, then go and find parenting classes or books at the library on how to be a good mom. I recommend baby wise and also I recommend parenting by the book and have a new kid by Friday and boundaries for kids. Other than that, Trust in yourself that you will be able to pull through because you have so much love in you from God to give to your baby and to your husband and God has enough love to give to you. His love endures forever. good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • i have the local libary i can go to and check out books and ill have to look around for classes and maybe get some extra experience with kids by helping my friend with her twins as she needs help since she is having another baby and her husband is military.

• Show All
    • No, the marriage classes are to help you out with your marriage

• See i thought the other thing first and that's why I asked

Most Helpful Guy

• Although we dated for a long time before getting married, we also didn't have kids right away. I wasn't ready until I was almost 30. We now have two awesome kids.
    Talk with your husband and be honest about how you feel. If you're not ready now, you may be ready later.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will have to talk to him about it and I think ill be ready later.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A baby can bring a man closer to a woman than almost anything else, especially when he does love you.

Looks can always be fixed after a pregnancy if you have the time, money and willpower.

0|0
    1|0
    • I have the will power to do fix my look after pregnancy since I'm fit right now, and they really do bring a man closer to his wife

• Actually statistically speaking, couples without children are happier. And even if a baby could 'bring u closer', its not a reason to bring another person into the world in order to fix something

• If u don't want a baby then u are under no obligation. Its messy, potentially dangerous and yes, will make u fat. U could look into adoption? Or just not. U have a choice, sod societal obligation, its your body no one else's.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will be ready for a baby someday but right now I'm just so busy with everything that's happening like my business taking off and possiblilty taking in my husbands god children if the parents don't make it and me not being able to work right now from my injury

• Show All
    • Ahh I c. Still I'd wait till he's gone lol. Teenagers are hard enough work without babies too xD

• I care for him when his parents went out of town and his boyfriend too he is easy to care for

• well you won't be a bad mom , no one knows actually without trying
    and since you think so then this means you will make sure to be a great mom
    and you should provide him with kids because this is on of the reasons people marry , to have kids or this might actually get him thinking sadly , and don't worry when you get pregnant , after you have the child you can try to lose weight and be attractive again , and since he married then he loves you and won't go cheating on you

0|0
    0|0
    • 'Should provide him with kids'. She's a person not a brood mare. The only obligation in marriage is to love and care for one another, not to breed.

• Show All
    • Ah im with ya now :)

• @Livinglogical Great , i know it sounded bad at first now as i read it again lol , sorry :"D

• If you don't want kids let him know immediately. No parent is an expert with their first kid so don't worry about that.

0|0
    1|0
    • I want to but I don't at the same time

• Show All
    • I will we will talk about it when her comes home from work

• sorry will talk about it when he come home from work and ill have exactly what I want to say planned out so I don't forget anything

• Just express to him that you feel this way. And you guys can talk about it and come to a conclusion.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think we can do that

• That’s good

• I have a months before I can go back to work so I can think of different for the conclusion

• No one is a good mom or dad. you just do your best. question is : do u want to have kids?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I do and don't at the same time

• Show All
    • Sounds to me you already have your answers u just don't wanna break it to your husband.

• no I don't have my answer yet

Recommended myTakes