Am I a bad a bad person for doing this?

I am 24 year old year's old and have been married for 2 years now and my husband wants to have kids and I feel like I'm not going to be a good mom and if I do get pregnant will I do anything bad to not be able to carry the baby to terms. I have always been cheated on and I feel if I have a baby will I will not be pretty anymore and he will cheat on me.
I also own my own company of animal health inspector and go to the sites and make sure the people are following the protocol of the animals and the business just took off and started not to long after college

35

Most Helpful Girl

• men find you beautiful when you are pregnant if they really loved you and your baby and fully comprehend what you are doing as a pregnant woman. Plus you are married to him. If you are afraid you won't be a good mom, then go and find parenting classes or books at the library on how to be a good mom. I recommend baby wise and also I recommend parenting by the book and have a new kid by Friday and boundaries for kids. Other than that, Trust in yourself that you will be able to pull through because you have so much love in you from God to give to your baby and to your husband and God has enough love to give to you. His love endures forever. good luck

• i have the local libary i can go to and check out books and ill have to look around for classes and maybe get some extra experience with kids by helping my friend with her twins as she needs help since she is having another baby and her husband is military.

• No, the marriage classes are to help you out with your marriage

• See i thought the other thing first and that's why I asked

Most Helpful Guy

• Although we dated for a long time before getting married, we also didn't have kids right away. I wasn't ready until I was almost 30. We now have two awesome kids.
    Talk with your husband and be honest about how you feel. If you're not ready now, you may be ready later.

• I will have to talk to him about it and I think ill be ready later.