Question about online dating?

So I joined a few dating sites and found a few people that were of interest, but I wasn't allowed to talk to them unless I paid a fortune to be a member. So out of curiosity, I found some of them on Facebook. Would it be too weird to add them as a friend on Facebook and message them considering that they are on the dating site and that it's the only way to contact them? Trying to avoid being totally creepy. Any thoughts?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were interested in you on the dating site, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you added them on Facebook. Just don't come off as creepy, simply explain why you added them on Facebook instead of contacting them on the dating site.