Guys (mostly), what´s the deal with him?

I was dating this guy (28y/o) a year ago, always well-behaved, polite, clever, kind. He opened up to me very soon and we have lots of similar interests/opinions. After a couple of months he ended it because of commitment issues.

We haven't seen each other for 6 months, then he contacted me again and I agreed to meet with him. (When I told my friends, I was told off, but I fell in love with him and it was very difficult to get over him).

We´ve been going out for the last two months again. He doesn't want to call it bg/gf relationship, we are exclusive though. He says that he likes me and cares about me more than any other woman, that we are very compatible, he feels very good with me, the sex is perfect and he´s TRYING to fall in love with me. (My friend told me that she if a guy said that to her, she would end it then and there)

He´s the overthinking type.

I am also jealous at his work colleague, apparantly attractive, young-ish, but (luckily) married with a kid. There are actual grounds for jealousy, to be honest. He says that they´re very good team and says that it´s pity she´s not also going on the business journey too. He sometimes mentions her, but avoids answering any questions.

02