Why some middle age guys who are still single and not dating do not like to be in a relationship?

Even if it is not to get married or being so serious, they simply do not like even to date a lady casually because one thing may lead to the other one and bam!! They are in a relationship already something they don’t want. What are they odd like that?

I mean I heard some guys are like that because they probably had a very bad experience in the past and they do not want to go through again that so they close themselves to the opportunity to get to know other ladies, even if those other ladies are not even similar to the ones they had a bad experience with, they simply close their minds to another opportunity to like or being attracted to a woman, so they rather just get laid and not grow up and mature.

Others say because they don’t want to lose the freedom they currently have, where they don’t have to report to anyone of their whereabouts, they can't do whatever they want and the time they want and still act like a teenagers and not from a ripe guy in their 40´s so even casual or informal dating (not even to get married in the future) is a hassle for them, because they are with someone who they have to take care of as long as they are with them and they don’t to take care of anyone but themselves.

Now if this scenario comes from a woman what will you think?

Guys: Would you be happy or at least satisfied being like that if you are in that situation or you do like to have a relationship in your future? Or you settle just to casually dating from time to time but nothing serious?
Girls, the same question.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• https://youtu.be/h1j8_xxUpPA this is what guys over 40 want. This and to be left alone. I don't know why but you always want to change us and you refuse to give us an inch of space.

• But can they have all of that and still seeing a lady from time to time? a Lady the guy may be attracted to?

• NOT ALL ladies are like that do not stereotype all women, maybe some but guys can't say all women are the same, otherwise we will believe you are all the same and maybe u dont like to hear women saying men are all the same.

• Okay only 95% of women are like that. The other 5% are taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they figured that relationships are not for them