Why some middle age guys who are still single and not dating do not like to be in a relationship?

Even if it is not to get married or being so serious, they simply do not like even to date a lady casually because one thing may lead to the other one and bam!! They are in a relationship already something they don’t want. What are they odd like that?

I mean I heard some guys are like that because they probably had a very bad experience in the past and they do not want to go through again that so they close themselves to the opportunity to get to know other ladies, even if those other ladies are not even similar to the ones they had a bad experience with, they simply close their minds to another opportunity to like or being attracted to a woman, so they rather just get laid and not grow up and mature.

Others say because they don’t want to lose the freedom they currently have, where they don’t have to report to anyone of their whereabouts, they can't do whatever they want and the time they want and still act like a teenagers and not from a ripe guy in their 40´s so even casual or informal dating (not even to get married in the future) is a hassle for them, because they are with someone who they have to take care of as long as they are with them and they don’t to take care of anyone but themselves.

Now if this scenario comes from a woman what will you think?

Guys: Would you be happy or at least satisfied being like that if you are in that situation or you do like to have a relationship in your future? Or you settle just to casually dating from time to time but nothing serious?
Girls, the same question.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• https://youtu.be/h1j8_xxUpPA this is what guys over 40 want. This and to be left alone. I don't know why but you always want to change us and you refuse to give us an inch of space.

0|0
    0|0
    • But can they have all of that and still seeing a lady from time to time? a Lady the guy may be attracted to?

• Show All
    • NOT ALL ladies are like that do not stereotype all women, maybe some but guys can't say all women are the same, otherwise we will believe you are all the same and maybe u dont like to hear women saying men are all the same.

• Okay only 95% of women are like that. The other 5% are taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they figured that relationships are not for them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I only do casual dating, I don't believe relationships beyond friendship are worth pursuing, and I can think of much better ways to waste my time.

My reason, a very very bad relationship experience / 10+ years of a wasted marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • so by casual dating means just get laid and that is all or that is the plus besides going out with the lady go to hgave something to eat, do some social stuff plus the sex?

• Show All
    • i know u are not dating guys duh but tell me your view on if a guy is the easy one what u will think about that.

• That's his decision not mine. The women he is dating can make that judgement.

• If a middle age guy is decent looking and has a decent job, he can bang women in their 20s with no strings attached. They have been through marriage, they don't want a serious relationship with a girl who is also middle aged with faded looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • who said a middle age woman has faded looks that is sexist. There are middel age women who look much better than some int heri 20´s

• Yes of course some middle aged women are very attractive. But most girls in their 20s look better than most girls in their 40s. Remember these men are only really looking to get laid, so looks are the only thing that matters. They will also think the older women would want something serious, so better to avoid them altogether.

• and if the attractive lady are in the smae age as the guy and the lady is single as well?

• I stay single and avoid contact with women to avoid any possibility of becoming the next mattress girl's target.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean you avoid contact with women? You mean u dont ahve even female friends, how do u avoid female contact? U dont go out of the house? hehe U dont go to parties or social activities where there are women involved?

• Show All
    • The term I used is exactly of men similar like you, they dislike women

• I don't dislike women. I dislike the law which puts me in a position of not being able to risk trusting women.
      Hating on me won't change the systems in place that made me who I am.

• It's better to be happy than crying for non working relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • I likely money and freedom. And women are usually more hassle then fun

0|0
    0|0
    • not all women are like that

• I know. The decent ones are locked down asap. And all that's left at my age is crap. That's why I date younger women

• what do u mean the decent ones are locked down?

• Shit I wish I was in a relationship...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes