How do you know if a guy and girl are just friends?

Just by observation alone, how could you tell if a guy and girl are just friends? What are some clues?

12

12
  • Look at the guy, does he lack the confidence of a sexually active male? Then they're just friends.

• I don't know if theyre friends or just hooking up. He has a lot of girls around him.

The girl that i dated hangs around him and has done so for a long time (before we went out a few times). Recently, I've noticed him staring at me HARD. I don't know if as her friend or friends with benefits. I dont see them together much anymore, but i could be wrong.

• *i'm not around him at all. I've never said anything to him. I've just seen him.

• If you have never spoken to a person you have almost 0 insights into what is going on in their mind.

• If they want to hide the fact they're dating it's not possible.

• but if after a while you see they act differently among each other (even for a short period) something has happened and recognizing that is hard…

• hmm… it may be that he had a crush on her? or maybe he was with her and they broke up? well… guessing with observing is hard. I think it's better to ask the person.

• That they do not flirt and they do not touch too much maybe?