What to give a guy for Valentines day?

I have never been dating someone on Valentines day, so I don't know what to get my boyfriend.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• I bake a ton of desserts and fill one of those disposable aluminum pans with the clear top that you use around the holidays...

16
  • Ok, truth time. Guys don't give a shit about receiving flowers, teddy bears or chocolate. If you are having sex, that is what he wants. He wants you in some new sexy lingerie after he takes you out from spending a small fortune on flowers and dinner for you.

• I've always thought some valentines day sex sounded good

On the serious side, don't worry about expensive things for him; if he truly loves you, he won't care about a price tag.

Plus, sex is free

• A framed photo of you two at a memorable time is always a nice gift, especially because we can put it on pur desk or the wall.

• I've always wanted a picture of my girlfriend that I could carry around so that's something I would like to get

• The best blowjob of his life.

• perfume?
    watch?
    hmmmm a big kiss :)

• Just spend time with him