Why could he be acting like this?

Long story short there’s a guy who keeps on staring at me whenever I walk past, I’ve noticed him checking me out a bunch of times but he hasn’t said anything.. I sent a friend request on Facebook but he denied it.. however he followed me on insta... it’s been going on for like two months now.. OH and he bumps into me a lot

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's probably attracted to you but if he declined your Facebook request there's probably something he doesn't want you to see. Maybe he has a girlfriend or he's talking to other girls. I have a crush at work that I stare at but I also have a boyfriend. Having a boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't stop you from being attracted to other people.

0|0
    0|0
    • It says single on his Facebook and so far I haven’t seen him talking face to face to any girls... eh

• Show All
    • He could be talking to someone on Facebook or maybe he doesn't want you to know about his personal life. Even though his status says single he could still be seeing someone else casually, i also know people who are in relationships but leave their status as single so ot can be tricky to tell. I wouldn't necessarily call it rejection. Have you tried to talk to him in person?

• I haven’t and if he doesn’t make the move I probably won’t

• He is shy, just talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes