Talking to your ex?

Why would an ex talk to you for months and at times seem like they want to get back together. Then suddenly ghost you for a few days when you start getting close again? Then come back a few days later and pretend that nothing happened?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't text back. She doesn't value you. Reappearing after ghosting on someone and acting like nothing happened is called zombieing. I had an ex do this to me recently. I replied and we talked on the phone, but it just reinforced how much I don't like him and that there is no point in communicating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Scared of commitment to someone they used to be in a relationship with but they still want to be with you... Or your only good for one thing in their mind so they ghost you when they don't want anything from you

• Chisechi I was thinking something like that too. Maybe that she wanted time to think about it but I think that is to optimistic of thinking 😂