Talking to your ex?

Why would an ex talk to you for months and at times seem like they want to get back together. Then suddenly ghost you for a few days when you start getting close again? Then come back a few days later and pretend that nothing happened?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't text back. She doesn't value you. Reappearing after ghosting on someone and acting like nothing happened is called zombieing. I had an ex do this to me recently. I replied and we talked on the phone, but it just reinforced how much I don't like him and that there is no point in communicating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Scared of commitment to someone they used to be in a relationship with but they still want to be with you... Or your only good for one thing in their mind so they ghost you when they don't want anything from you

0|0
    0|0
    • Chisechi I was thinking something like that too. Maybe that she wanted time to think about it but I think that is to optimistic of thinking 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because they are feeling needy. Once they realise they got you they will do whatever they want with you. It's up to you to stick up for yourself. I should start listening to my own advice I'll tell you that 😂✌

0|0
    0|0
    • Right haha if I could listen to my own advice half the time id be doing much better in all aspects of life. Sticking up for your self, you mean call them out for it?😅

• I mean more self respect for yourself. Sod them if they couldn't value you when they had you. What makes them think they can have you now it's beyond me.. but clearly they can because you're showing them they can. I wish I had someone to slap me and force me to turn around every time I had doubts. Reality is you're bound to make mistakes because people need one another. It's just part of us being human beings. We're selfish 😔😔

• Possibly playing with your feelings to make themselves feel better. I'd stay away if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
    • We dated for almost 2 years, after someone close to me passed away she bailed but never really left the picture or gave a reason why she left. I've been trying to stay away, been difficult

• Show All
    • its hard to believe someone you loved you never really knew who they were. Thankyou AskAvic I know you're right

• Best of luck to you!

• Not to any of them.
    Never. Ever :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes