A close friend to BOYFRIEND?

Sooo I’ve been knowing this guy since high school. i am now a junior in college. So it’s been some years over 7 .. we always played around and called each other “brother and sister” but lately i feel as if he been trying to hit on me. We went to the movies last night and we cuddled he pulled me close to him.. it’s been hitting me by surprise but i don’t know if he really like me or what. I like him but i don’t wanna ruin the relationship/ friendship we have built. What should i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he does like you. You don't have to start a relationship with him, or even confirm his feelings. If you really don't want to date him just friendzone him really hard and if he wants to be more and isn't content as friends he will make that move. Just make sure you don't lead him on or give the wrong idea unless you're ready for that relationship. It could be an amazing relationship with how long you've been friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best relstionships start out as great friendships. in my opinion. Be straight forward, guys like that. Tell him the second to last sentence you typed, word for word.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes