Is he interested in me?

Im usually not the kind of person that does this, but I have been seeing this guy for a few months. He is 25 and pretty introverted/shy/awkward. He never initiates texting me but when I text him he will respond back with a pretty long paragraph with emojis and ask questions to keep the conversation going. He is the one who usually asks to hang out but only asks to hang out like once a month. We are both super busy, and he is in law school (he is very serious about it). Is he not interested in me or just super busy with school/introverted and likes to have time alone when not studying?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he wasn't interested he wouldn't text you back paragraphs it would be short and he certainly wouldn't keep the conversation going. Speaking as an introvert, it's hard to start a conversation especially when you're busy but way too keep it going.

0|0
    0|0
    • he usually takes two days to respond. is that fine?

• Show All
    • I am 22

• By 22 you should have plenty to talk about to last for hours. I'm an introvert always have been because I have a higher than normal IQ. And when talking to someone that I like I could even at 22 talk for hours on stop. If he were interested he might wait a day to make himself not seem needy but certainly not 2 days. And then barely talk about something you don't even care about. That's saying he doesn't care about what you like, he's only concerned about himself.

• The best thing you can is ask him. We are not mind readers.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s interested

0|0
    0|0
    • if he is replying in two day intervals is that fine. Is that just so the conversation continues on longer?

• Show All
    • Is he sending longer messages to make up for the gaps?

• Possibly so but I still find it more healthy to have constant or consistent communication

Recommended myTakes