I am his first girlfriend?

Firstly, I want to say when I met my now boyfriend he told me this was his second date ever. He is such a nice guy... I can't with him he makes me so happy and I really like him. But I don't feel pretty enough for him, so with that said. I don't have the confidence or the will power to give a kiss or initiate anything except for a hug. We have a lot of silences of where we just don't talk. But he seems to like me a lot. He sent me a heart today in text. He's a shy fella, is a gentleman, holds the door open for me. He always seems so nervous and anxious around. We met online, he reached out to me. We still haven't kissed or anything, I really want too but I am bad at making decisions. Is this normal? Will we eventually get comfortable with each other?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Perhaps, but someone has to take the first step, so ask if he would want a kiss, a passionate one. As for the "I'm not good enough" instead of bringing yourself down, be humble and be the best person you can be, attraction is most of the time only skin deep.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes