What should I do?

I am in college and have been hooking up with a friend on my friend’s boyfriend for the last few months casually. This past month, however, we have been only seeing each other and have been more “exclusive”. We have not had any relationship talks, but we go out together in public and I typically spend the night at his place. He acts coupley around me yet he has told my friend’s boyfriend that he is bored with our sex and wants to sleep with other girls. I am not sure what to do next or how to talk to him. Please help.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He must have told the guys that he is bored just to avoid some awkward questions , but if he still hangs around you and acts coupley with you then he is definitely interested in you , talk to him lady !!!