He's changing his texting habits, what's up?

I recently reconnected with an acquaintance (friend of a friend) about a month ago. I should add that we live very far from each other with little to no chance of meeting up unless we planned it way in advance. Since then we’ve been texting nearly all day every day. However, his habits are always changing. It started off slow then things progressed really fast on his end (immediately replying, talking all day, making plans to see each other, calling me babe, etc). He then brought up that he wants to get to know me and have a relationship and I agreed. Then a week after that things started to really slow down again. He doesn’t reply for hours and doesn’t make the same effort as before, but he still texts me every day and at night tells me he wants to talk again tomorrow. I didn’t want to catch feelings but I think I am even though I’m pretty sure he’s just using me. Thoughts on what I should do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Funny thing about feelings, you really have control over your own feelings. You need someone else to share your feelings with because you they give you a reflection of what you give them. If you know it's ending, you can treat it like a vacation. You know you are going home but there is no reason you shouldn't enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes