Girls, I feel hopeless, like I'll never have a girlfriend. What do I do?

I feel ugly and useless. That no girl would ever want me. It's kind of scary, in no way am I an attractive guy. Trust me, I would of known by now if that were the case. I guess I'll have to wait until my 40s when looks will no longer matter. Any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound quite depressed. Trust me there will be someone for you in this world but they will be hard to find.
    Even if they do not find you attractive they will come around if you're a good guy and pleasant.

I'd recommend starting being friends with girls and then creeping out of the friendzone. Personally, i tend to find someone much more attractive once i know their character. No doubt i like someone good looking but after a while it's no longer based on that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Dude you aren’t ugly! You look cute and older than 19 lol. Why do you feel this way? Have you tried asking girls out? Screw looks anyways. A real girl cares about personality and gives even the goofy guy a chance. I’m shy and quiet and terrible at talking to people. People didn’t talk to me in school unless they wanted help on their homework. Maybe if I wouldn’t have been so shy or people would have actually talked to me I would have had a more social/dating life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking at your age, you’re only 19! You have many years to date!! Focus on yourself! Also stop calling yourself unattractive. If you think low of yourself so will others. Be more positive and carry your head high! There are so many women in this word you just haven’t came across the right one yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I already gave up a while ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes