Girls, I feel hopeless, like I'll never have a girlfriend. What do I do?

I feel ugly and useless. That no girl would ever want me. It's kind of scary, in no way am I an attractive guy. Trust me, I would of known by now if that were the case. I guess I'll have to wait until my 40s when looks will no longer matter. Any thoughts?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound quite depressed. Trust me there will be someone for you in this world but they will be hard to find.
    Even if they do not find you attractive they will come around if you're a good guy and pleasant.

I'd recommend starting being friends with girls and then creeping out of the friendzone. Personally, i tend to find someone much more attractive once i know their character. No doubt i like someone good looking but after a while it's no longer based on that.