Tinder message?

So I been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 months. One day I brought him lunch. He ate in his car as we listened to music. His phone was in the middle of us. It goes off! I see a tinder logo pop up and he snatches the phone and puts it back down... the pop up is still there. Telling me there isn't any thing to hide. I trust him. I got home and told him we are going to have to talk about things. He tells me he knows what it's about. He tells me. He hasn't been on and these women are messaging him and matching him. Just last week we almost broke up. So he could of gone on when that happened. I get that. I told him it hurt seeing that pop up. He tells me well I'm sorry. Then yesterday I told him how I feel about him. How I want only him and thats it. He told me I don't have to kiss up to him!😮 I told him i didn't know what he was talking about. I was stating a feeling. Being kind. He then apologized. What is going on? What should I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he doesn’t want to make a commitment to be with one girl right now. He could be cheating but I’m not convinced based on what I’ve heard so far. Sounds like he is “keeping his options open” in case your relationship ends. Regardless of the label put on his behavior, I don’t think he wants the same things from a relationship that you want.

• He told me before we put a label he hasn't been in a relationship for a year. We are both scared of relationships. But being with him i haven't had those fears. I see your point!!! Thank you!😄